D.I.Y Paint Recycling
Here is a list of supplies you'll need and things to do for trying to harden paint yourself.
1) Strong wrists, forearms and biceps.
2) Rubber gloves.
3) Newspapers on the ground to deal with the mess.
4) Heavy 25lb box of cat litter. Do you even have a cat?
5) Screwdriver to pry open the dried on lids.
6) Stick to continuously stir the paint.
7) Cold water break to stay hydrated.
8) Towel to wipe the sweat off your face and arms.
9) Shower to wash off the sweat and paint.
10) Long nap because you're worn out.
11) Repeat steps 1-10